As our church grows, it has become more important to clearly articulate the values that define and shape our culture. These are the core values we live by:
1. We embrace GRACE – The Grace of God is the forgiveness of sins for everyone and it empowers you to live a righteous life by the power of the Holy Spirit. When you embrace Grace you will see the truth and the truth will set you free.
2. We REST in His PRESENCE – Everything is about Jesus, and when we Rest in His presence we will begin to see how good He is and how much He loves us. His presence is so overwhelming that it moves us to respond to Him with love, worship, and adoration.
3. We PROCLAIM the FAVOR – Because we have received God’s favor, we extend His blessing to others. We give generously, serve selflessly, and love unconditionally.
4. We ENCOUNTER God’s REVELATION – The encounter of revelation will happen when we see God through Jesus who is the exact imprint of the nature of God (Hebrews 1:3). This revelation ignites His creativity in our lives by the Holy Spirit who breathes life into us, and opens our ears to hear His voice.
5. We are REAL – Christ’s strength is made perfect in our weakness. For this reason, vulnerability is how we live. We don’t pretend to have it all together, and don’t expect that from others either.