Our internships are designed to give you valuable ministry experience, develop you personally, and provide a glimpse into the life of vocational ministry.
- Summer internships are designed for high school seniors and college students who are interested in gaining practical ministry experience.
- The intern program gives you practical experience in reaching out to our neighborhood along with direct coaching and leadership from a One Community staff member.
- Interns will be a part of a focused leadership development group led by One Community Staff.
- Summer internships last from the first week of June to the first week of August and are 15 hour/week positions.
- Summer internships are unpaid.
- Complete application